HARRISBURG – Rep. Tim O’Neal (R-Washington) announced his district offices will open the week of July 2 to serve the needs of the residents of the 48th Legislative District.
The Washington office will be located at 190 N. Main St., Suite 308, and will be open from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The telephone number is 724-223-4541. The Houston office will be located at 102 W. Pike St., and will open from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays. The telephone number there is 724-745-2925.
“I’m pleased I was able to find convenient, accessible locations for my district offices,” O’Neal said. “My staff is eager to assist residents with state-related problems and concerns.”
Staff will offer the following state-related services:
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork, such as lost cards, changes, corrections, special plates and handicapped placards.
• PACE and PACENET applications.
• Property Tax and Rent Rebate applications.
• Access to state tax forms.
• Voter registration forms.
The 48th Legislative District in Washington County includes the city of Washington; Chartiers, North Franklin, North Strabane and South Strabane townships; and Canonsburg, East Washington and Houston boroughs.
Representative Tim O’Neal
48th Legislative District
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Tracy Polovick